Your bank wherever you go
- Access account information
- Transfer between accounts
- Powerful security
- Ability to view activity on current deposit and loan accounts posted since activating the Online Banking Service.
- Categorizing account activity by source or expense type for use in budgeting and reporting. Information is available to be downloaded for use in financial management software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
- Funds transfer between registered accounts of the customer held with Rushville State Bank.
- Establishment of "Notify me alerts" to allow for receipt of email or text messages of account information including:
- Account activity items such as current account balance, balance levels, checks cleared, deposits made or transactions processed over a specified dollar amount.
- Security alert items such as notification of logins to the online banking system, online transfers, or changes to contact information.
- Messaging alerts to notify of secure or broadcast messages sent to their online banking account.
- Ability to send secure messages to Rushville State Bank and to also place stop payment orders, check re-orders, or change contact information.
Bill Payment Service
- Generally, with online bill payment, users are able to pay any company or person they owe on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Certain companies offer an electronic delivery of bills directly to the system to avoid paper check delivery and additionally payments may be automatically scheduled by the system for payment.
- The bill payment service is free to customers that use the service to pay at least four bills per month. Customers that pay less than four bills per month are assessed a fee of $5.00 for that month.
To review a demo of the online banking service system and its functionality, please click the word "Demo" shown below the login area above.
To apply for the service, click the word “Enroll” shown below the login area above and follow the on-screen prompts. To review detailed registration instructions, please click here to review our "Staying Connected" brocure.